Any Garage Door Service
Coupon expires end of September!
Applies to a minimum part purchase of $250.00 or more; does not apply to the cost of labor.
One coupon per customer / household. Not valid with any other offer.
Installing your garage door is a process that should be done with a lot of care. Having chosen the right brand of the door for your garage, the next step is to find the right contractor to install it. Ensuring that you have a professional do the installation means that you will have minimal problems going forward.
Garage door installation refers to the process of setting up a garage door and installing various mechanisms that it needs to run. Garage door installation follows certain processes so for example, if it is a door that runs on tracks on the ground, the installation crew will start by installing the tracks and then install the door above it. During this process, the installation team will also hook the door onto the opening mechanism. They also ensure that all moving parts are lubricated and are moving smoothly and silently.
GARAGE DOORS TYPES
When installing your new garage door, you have a wide choice of materials to choose from. The choice of material often depends on a variety of factors, such as cost, aesthetics, and other factors. Here are some of the most common garage door materials:
- Wooden doors: Wood provides strong and long-lasting garage doors. It also looks great and enhances the aesthetic element of the door. Wood, however, requires constant maintenance to keep it looking nice and smooth.
- Aluminum doors: Aluminum doors are cost-effective and can be finished with a variety of textures and finishes. These doors, however, are prone to denting.
- Steel doors: Steel is a popular material when it comes to garage doors. Steel doors are popular because they are durable, strong, and can be done in a wide variety of colors and patterns. Steel is also low maintenance. The one downside to steel is that it is a good conductor of heat and thus offers poor insulation. Before installing a steel garage door, one has to consider extra insulation to save on energy and keep the garage sufficiently warmed or cooled.
- Fiberglass doors: Fiberglass doors are popular in coastal areas as they are resistant to saltwater corrosion. They are however light and are poor insulators.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 1,000’S Of Happy Customers!
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Liftetime Warranty On Most Parts
- Background-Checked Expert Technicians
- Friendly Dispatch Personnel
- Financing Options Available
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
See Why Our Customers Love Working With Us!
Professionally installed garage doors offer great value to a homeowner. For starters, they improve the curb appeal of a home as garage doors are usually very prominent on a house. This, in turn, raises the value of your home. Professionally installed garage doors also ensure that a home, as well as various assets, are protected from potential theft or damage. Professionally installed garage doors are also safe to use and help minimize risks of injury or accidents. If installed properly, garage doors can help improve the insulation in your home and lead to lower energy costs.
When you hire CT Garage Service to install your garage door, you can be sure that we will do a professional job. We do a complete job, ensuring that not only is the garage door set up but all other aspects around it (the electrical motors, tracks, and hinges) are working flawlessly. Our technical team is very prompt and we work diligently to ensure that you have a new garage door working in no time at all.
Request Your Free Estimate Today
Working with CT Garage Service to get your new garage door installed is an easy and efficient process. We price our work very transparently so you know exactly what you are paying for and there are no hidden costs. Our technical team is highly trained and come with the latest tools and equipment, ensuring an effective and efficient job.
Feel free to contact CT Garage Service for more information about our professional garage door solutions in Connecticut today. Simply call 203-514-4717 or request a FREE estimate.
- Phone: 203-514-4717
- Regular Hours: 7 Days a Week, 7:00am – 11:00pm
- Emergency Service Available 24/7.
- Service Area:We offer same day service throughout Connecticut.